Wednesday, January 2, 2008

School Sucks

The first school day of '08 is tomorrow.
That's messed up. The twelve days of Christmas aren't even over! I wanted to skip tomorrow and Friday and say it was against my religion to go to school because they were fast days... or something. I can't wait for summer vacation.

I especially wish school was less jumping through hoops and more relevant learning. As it is, most of my classes seem to be set up to punish every mistake of every student. Everything is hopelessly quantitized and numbered. There seems to be no room for abstract thought... but I suppose that's what blogs are for!

I also wish we got more than five minutes between classes. There is no way someone can walk between the farthest ends of the campus with a locker stop in the middle. Total BS.

In closing, Happy New Year.

No comments: